"Bambi, setting the pace for the project.
The girls, working on the Mural tiles.
Little Jayden, painting up a storm.
Family fun, (foot tracing) not to be confused with foot-racing.
The mural-in-progress as of July 01, 2014.
Instructor Bernie Granados, mounting the finished tiles onto the framework.
Here are a couple of photos of the finished installation.
Barbara and Cal in the courtroom.
"The Helping Hand"
"THE MOTHER I WANT TO BE"
(Special Mural Project)
Fine Art as the Expression of the Young Motherís Spirit,
1. A professional level art class, creating a major artwork through a compilation of smaller, related artworks. We are hoping the display of this work will inspire other young mothers and give great pride for those that participate.
2. This class is an exercise in setting spiritual goals for young Native-American Mothers, and mothers-to-be.
3. This class will actually strive to bring to the surface, any hidden talents of the class members, through immersion in the collaborative and creative processes.
4. We will try to raise the bar on practical as well as spiritual goals, while creating an atmosphere for sharing experiences.
5. Throughout this workshop the facilitators will stress family values.
6. The participants should come out of this workshop with skills in concept, design, the use of acrylic paints, and other related techniques.
Instructor: Bernie Granados Jr.
Click HERE to go to Page 5 of the Photo Gallery.
Click HERE to go to Page 4 of the Photo Gallery.
Click HERE to go to Page 3 of the Photo Gallery.
Click HERE to return to HOME page.
More photos to follow. Check back soon.